HEATING ENGINEER / COMBUSTION ENGINEER
Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer required to cover our customers located within London Areas and surrounding the M25 circuit. We require an experienced Heating Engineer to cover service and maintenance to domestic and commercial heating systems.
The Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer will be involved in the service and breakdown to systems located within domestic dwellings, commercial premises and Public Sector buildings. They will be required to have previous working history working as a heating engineer, commercial gas engineer or combustion engineer
Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer Position Job Description
- Service and maintenance
- Fault finding to boilers and plant equipment.
- Commercial and Domestic applications
- Emergency plumbing repairs (Taps, Sinks, Bathrooms)
- Advantageous to have knowledge of HVAC systems, Chillers, Air Conditioning and Building Services.
Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer Position Requirements
- Commercial and domestic gas service and repair experience.
- Qualifications CCN1 and advantageous would be also CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT, LPG.
- Domestic and Commercial Gas Registration certificate.
- In-depth technical knowledge of domestic and commercial boilers.
- Full Clean Driving License
- Knowledge of driving within London.
- Good Team Working Skills (essential)
- Access to drive to central London within 2 hours maximum
Heating Engineer / Combustion Engineer Annual Wage
- Annual Salary TBC
- 40 hrs per week plus optional overtime.
- Corporate Vehicle with Private Use
- Pension Scheme
Submit your CV to Contact:
Airtech Air Conditioning Services Limited
HR Department, Cresta House, Imberhorne Lane, East Grinstead, RH19 1QTel: 01342 836000 – Email: email@example.com – Application Forms upon request.